Beef and noodles is the perfect comfort meal for busy days. It requires limited prep time and slow cooks in your Crock Pot to tender perfection.
Easy Beef and Noodles
Beef and noodles is an easy weeknight recipe that everyone will love. It is tender beef on top of egg noddles with a simple sauce. Prep in minimal and it makes great leftovers.
Why You’ll Love this Beef and Noodles Recipe:
- It’s easy. Once you get everything put together, your crock pot does all the work for you.
- Filling meal. You can eat this delicious beef and noodles dish by itself or you can make your favorite side dish to go with it.
- Loved by all. Everyone, young and old, loves beef and noodles. Even your pickiest eaters will love it.
With little prep, this meal is perfect for busy weeknights. You can start it in the morning and come back to dinner in the evening.
How to Make Crockpot Beef and Noodles
Be sure to see the recipe card below for full ingredients & instructions!
- Season the beef.
- Mix together the sauce and cover the beef.
- Cook on high for 4-5 hours or on low for 7-8 hours.
- Make the noodles according to the package.
- Serve the beef over the noodles along with some sauce and fresh parsley.
Yes, this recipe is similar to stroganoff but does not have the same creamy sauce. The type of meat and prep is similar while the sauces are different.
You will want to use the tender part of tenderloin tops or the parts of roast often cut and labeled “stew meat”. Ground chuck is too crumbly to be used for beef and noodles.
Use your favorite kind of noodles in this recipe. I love serving this crockpot beef on egg noodles, but any type or shape will be delicious.
Yes! Let the beef and noodles cool to room temperature, transfer to an airtight container, and freeze for up to 2 months.
This tender beef and noodles are a meal that everyone will love. They are great for dinner but also make perfect leftovers.
- Feel free to adjust the spices to your tastes. Add a bit of cayenne or red pepper flakes to give it a kick.
- Use gluten free noodles to make this meal gluten free.
- Add a mix of cornstarch and cold water to thicken the sauce left in the slow cooker.
Top your beef and noodles with fresh parsley or a sprinkle of Parmesan cheese.
Should I cook this on low or high?
For the most tender beef, cook this recipe low and slow in the crockpot. You can certainly use the high setting, I just love how tender the beef gets after cooking on low for 7-8 hours.
Can I use any other kinds of soup?
Yes! Instead of cream of mushroom soup, try cream of chicken or cream of celery soup.
How can I make the beef sauce creamier?
For a creamier sauce, stir in ½ cup of cream prior to serving.
This amazing beef and noodles is sure to be a hit with your family and friends and your new favorite cozy meal for those chilly days.
If you make this recipe be sure to upload a photo in the comment section below or leave a rating. Enjoy!