Korean food stuff is a should-try if you want to check out some engaging flavours and spices. Korean cuisine is laced with mouth watering mouth-watering recipes that function anchovy paste, fried eggs or pork skin. But if you are presuming that the cuisine gives minimal vegetarian possibilities, then this is no extended the scenario. Suitable from kimchi pancakes to latte- the Korean culinary fare features many pleasant vegetarian recipes that will thrill your palate. Here we provide you 4 mouth-watering vegetarian Korean meals recipes that you ought to absolutely try out at residence.
- Korean Kimchi Pancakes
- 200 grams of all-reason flour
- 10 grams of corn starch
- Salt as per the taste
- Drinking water as needed
- 50 grams easy kimchi paste
- 20 grams eco-friendly onion, chopped
- Oil to prepare dinner
- Just take a bowl and blend all-reason flour, corn starch, kimchi paste and environmentally friendly onion collectively.
- Now, insert water to make a smooth batter-like consistency.
- Heat a pan, and drizzle some oil. Now pour some batter, distribute evenly and cook from equally sides.
- Provide with a dip of your preference.
- Spicy Korean cucumber salad
- 2 cucumbers (peeled)
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- ½ teaspoon rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil (toasted)
- 1 teaspoon chilli paste
- Salt as for every the taste
- Take a bowl and combine with each other sugar, rice vinegar, sesame oil, chilli paste, and salt.
- Now, thinly slice the cucumbers.
- Pour the organized combination over the cucumber, blend effectively and enable it to marinate for about 30 minutes.
- Provide by sprinkling sesame seeds on the top.
- Korean sweet potato latte
- 2 sweet potatoes (boiled and peeled)
- 2 cups milk
- 1-2 tablespoons sugar
- Floor cinnamon
- Finely chopped walnuts
- Acquire a blender and blend sweet potatoes, milk, sugar, cinnamon, and walnuts in it right up until clean.
- Serve with the toppings of chopped walnuts.
- Korean coleslaw
- 30 grams cabbage, sliced
- 20 grams crimson cabbage, sliced
- 20 grams carrot, sliced
- 1 little onion, sliced
- 2 garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon pink pepper
- 1 tablespoon sesame seed oil
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Salt as for each the
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Take a bowl and increase carrot, onion, pink cabbage and cabbage and blend it with each other.
- Take an additional bowl and merge the garlic, soy sauce, vinegar, sugar, crimson pepper, sesame oil, and sesame seeds and whisk effectively.
- Pour this dressing around the veggies, mix well and relish.
Also Read through: 3 Recipes to make the perfect crispy pakoras at home