Shrimp Fra Diavolo
Prep Time: 5 minutes Cook dinner Time: 25 minutes Overall Time: 30 minutes Servings: 4
A rapid, effortless and tasty shrimp pasta with a spicy kick!
- 8 ounces pasta (these as linguine) (gluten-cost-free for gluten-totally free)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 modest onion, diced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced/grated
- 1 teaspoon crimson pepper flakes (or to taste)
- 1 (28 ounce) can tomatoes
- salt and pepper to flavor
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Start out cooking the pasta as directed on the package deal.
- Warmth the oil in a pan in excess of medium heat, include the onion and cook dinner right up until tender, about 5-7 minutes.
- Insert the garlic and crimson pepper flakes and cook right up until fragrant, about a moment.
- Insert the tomatoes and simmer, till the sauce thickens, about 10 minutes, breaking the tomatoes aside with a picket spoon or masher, as it cooks.
- Increase the shrimp and simmer right up until it is cooked by means of, about 2-3 minutes for each facet.
- Time with salt and pepper to taste.
- Provide the sauce over the cooked pasta and delight in!
Alternative: Include a lot more seafood these kinds of as lobster, clams, and so forth.
Alternative: Garnish with fresh new basil or parsley.
Solution: Garnish with romano or parmesan cheese!