So sticky, so juicy, so tender! And the leftovers make for remarkable pineapple hen fried rice. SO STINKING Good!
With the summer warmth rolling in, I will really a great deal be firing up the grill for these epic pineapple chicken thighs all year very long. So juicy and tender, these lousy boys are complemented by charred pineapple rounds (that you can toss on the grill the past few minutes of cooking the rooster), providing you that ideal blend of sweet and savory.
Do not have a grill? Not to worry. These do the job fantastically on a cast iron grill pan as well.
You can use any shop-bought model you prefer but my personal favourite is Soy Vay Marinade & Sauce, Veri Veri Teriyaki.
I extremely advise staying within the 2-4 hour selection. Any extended and it may possibly get much too salty (with a strange texture).
Not certain if you will have any but if you do, the leftovers make for even far better pineapple rooster fried rice.
Pineapple Chicken Thighs
So sticky, so juicy, so tender! And the leftovers make for wonderful pineapple rooster fried rice. SO STINKING Excellent!
Pineapple Rooster Thighs
2 hours 15 minutes20 minutes
- 2/3 cup teriyaki sauce
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to flavor
- 2 lbs boneless, skinless rooster thighs
- 1 significant pineapple, peeled and slash into 3/4-inch-thick rounds
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 environmentally friendly onions, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame seeds
- TERIYAKI Combination: In a medium bowl, merge teriyaki sauce, garlic, ginger, sesame oil and 1 1/2 teaspoons pepper.
- In a gallon dimensions Ziploc bag or large bowl, merge chicken and TERIYAKI Mixture marinate for at the very least 2 several hours to 4 hrs, turning the bag once in a while. Drain the chicken from the marinade.
- Preheat grill to medium high warmth.
- Brush chicken and pineapple rounds with canola oil season with salt and pepper, to flavor. Incorporate hen to grill, and cook, turning sometimes, right up until chicken is absolutely cooked by way of, achieving an inside temperature of 165 degrees F, about 10 minutes.
- Add pineapple to grill, and cook right until frivolously charred, about 2-3 minutes for each facet.
- Serve right away, garnished with green onions and sesame seeds, if wanted.
Did you Make This Recipe?
Tag @damn_tasty on Instagram and hashtag it #damndelicious.