Be a part of the Appreciate & Lemons Cooking Club Challenge this month! It really is easy to enter, and 1 fortunate winner will receive a prize. Uncover all the specifics under.
Our Cooking Club is a entertaining way to rejoice the Enjoy & Lemons neighborhood of visitors. The notion is tremendous straightforward – each month, I pick a recipe. You make it, and you e-mail me a photo. At the conclusion of the thirty day period, I randomly choose one particular winner to obtain a prize.
I really like the feeling of neighborhood that comes from so a lot of people today cooking 1 recipe every single thirty day period. We’re kicking off our June challenge today with my pasta salad recipe, and I hope you will be part of in the pleasurable. Here’s how it will work:
The Prize: A $200 Williams Sonoma Reward Card!
At the finish of the thirty day period, I’ll randomly pick out a winner and put up all of the photographs. This time, we’re offering absent a $200 Williams Sonoma Present Card.
I have this pasta salad on repeat during the summer time. It’s the ideal dish to go at a picnic or cookout, and for the reason that it retains very well if you make it forward of time, it is also a terrific recipe to pack up for lunch. A zingy lemon vinaigrette fills it with vivid, zesty taste, when cherry tomatoes, cucumbers, arugula, and herbs make it feel super-new. For a gluten-cost-free model, sub in gluten-no cost pasta. For a vegan selection, skip the feta and incorporate a handful of chopped olives or sunlight-dried tomatoes as a substitute.
Enter the June Problem
Want to enter? Here’s what you want to do:
- Make my pasta salad sometime throughout the month of June.
- Mail a image of it to [email protected] by June 30.
- For a reward entry, depart a remark on the pasta salad blog site put up after you post your photo. (A person photograph entry and a person reward entry for each particular person – be sure to leave your first and past identify on your remark so I can match it to your electronic mail submission.)
- Sign up for our e-mail list to obtain out about upcoming month’s recipe!
I’ll randomly select a winner and share all your shots in early July.
Past Month’s Problem
Final month’s recipe was my mango salsa. A lot of of you experienced enjoyment making this recipe your individual. Here are a couple variants that seem awesome:
- Kara bulked up the salsa with purple bell pepper and black beans.
- Beth utilized mint as an alternative of cilantro.
- Stevie included pickled onions, roasted garlic, and black beans.
And that’s just the start! You also uncovered tons of different techniques to provide this recipe: on its have, on avocado toast, on tacos, enchiladas, rice bowls, and grilled fish. I’m so happy this one permit you get innovative!
Here are all your pics:
Sneha was our winner!
Enter the June Cooking Club Obstacle by…
- Generating my pasta salad sometime during the thirty day period of June.
- Sending a image of it to [email protected] by June 30.
- Leaving a comment on the pasta salad blog site article for a reward entry just after you submit your picture. (A single image entry and 1 reward entry for each person – be sure to depart your 1st and previous identify on your comment so I can match it to your e-mail submission.)