Creamy Parmesan and Sundried Tomato Baked Chicken
Prep Time: 10 minutes Cook dinner Time: 30 minutes Total Time: 40 minutes Servings: 4
An easy to make baked chicken in a creamy parmesan, spinach and sundried tomato sauce!
- 1 pound boneless and skinless hen breasts (or thighs)
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- salt and pepper to flavor
- 2 cloves garlic, minced/grated
- 1/4 teaspoon purple pepper flakes (optional)
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 cup hefty/whipping cream
- 1/3 cup parmigiano reggiano (parmesan), grated
- 1/3 cup sunlight-dried tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 2 cups spinach, coarsely chopped
- Period the hen with the Italian seasoning and salt and pepper to flavor.
- Combine the garlic, crimson pepper flakes, corn starch, cream, and parmesan in advance of mixing in the sunshine-dried tomatoes and spinach.
- Distribute fifty percent of the cream mixture over the bottom of a baking pan, area the chicken on top rated and spread the remaining combination on leading of the chicken.
- Bake in a preheated 350F/180C oven until the rooster is cooked by means of, about 25-35 minutes.
Tip: Cook pasta whilst the hen bakes to serve over!
Selection: Garnish with chopped parsley or basil!